Partner with us
Clinical engineering practitioners increase access to healthcare and improve patient experience and outcomes through the effective development, adoption, and management of healthcare technology. This is our core mission. It is what drives us as a profession.
We recognize that many organizations share our passion in this field and have overlapping interests. As such, we partner with a diverse range of organizations - from corporates to universities; charities to government bodies; health providers to related professional bodies - to help us deliver effective use of healthcare technology all over the world.
With the collective experience of so many professionals working in every aspect of healthcare, GCEA has a wealth of knowledge of healthcare technology management from around the world. Holding respect borne of its frontline members in hospitals and health settings, GCEA has the credibility to influence policy regionally, nationally, and internationally.
Our stated aim is to have “one voice internationally” to represent the Clinical Engineering and Health Technology Management with the express goal of increasing access to healthcare and improving patient experience, outcomes, and community wellness. We recognize the importance of collaboration with organizations whose aims align with our own – through these partnerships we have more impact and can reach further than working along.
What are the main benefits of partnering with us?
The main feature of GCEA collaborations is increasing the reach and value of healthcare services through the effective use of technology. Access to healthcare is enabled and supported by technology and, by increasing coordination with our partners, GCEA aims to build on our networks and connections to improve patient experience and patient outcomes in any and all situations and move toward universal access to healthcare.
Forming a partnership with GCEA will lead to many benefits for your organization including:
- Shared expertise and experience from leaders in the field of healthcare technology development, adoptions, and management.
- Well delivered and designed projects that will benefit those most in need
- Access to networks of clinical engineering partitions on the ground in healthcare settings around the world to help deliver projects
- Raised visibility and enhanced advocacy for your organization
- A platform to promote understanding of common problems and challenges, publishing across diverse publications
- Training and education programs in all aspects of healthcare technology; user guides, technical support, implementation and deployment, clinical use of technology.
- Shared resources for educating the public about the role of technology as an enabler of fairer healthcare solutions
A truly global organization, GCEA benefits from the collective experience of thousands of clinical engineering partitions from every healthcare setting and a diverse range of organizations.
- Healthcare technology development, management, and adoption
- Training and mentoring both technical and clinical use of technology
- Practical support and advice for healthcare technology managers
- Healthcare technology project management and delivery
- Engineering solutions to healthcare challenges
- Cost-effective technology solutions and implementations
- Healthcare technology research
How your organization can partner with GCEA
- Specific projects and programs
- Research collaborations
- Project funding
- Expertise sharing
- Joint funding bids
- Event sponsorship
Depending on the nature of your organization, you might choose to become a member of GCEA. We have a range of membership options to accommodate all sectors, please see our Membership Statement for further details (reference and link).
Find out more:
For more information about GCEA and our work please visit our website here.
To become a member, please select the appropriate form under the Membership Categories Section and fill it up or contact our secretary: Secretary@globalCEa.org
For specific projects and programs or suggested research collaborations please contact us at: https://www.globalcea.org/contact