Call for Abstracts
5th ICEHTMC 2023: A new opportunity for CE Development & Networking
The most important Clinical Engineering event worldwide!
Call for Abstracts
Greetings from the 5th ICEHTMC Congress on Clinical Engineering & Health Technology Management (ICEHTMC 2023)! The Program Organizing Committee (ICEHTMC 2023) announced that the Congress will be held between November 10–13, 2023 at the AMTZ’s Kalam Convention Centre, Visakhapatnam, India. The ICEHTMC 2023 bi-annual event is expecting about 1,000 attendees and is extremely honored to be hosted for the first time in Southeast Asia.
The ICEHTMC World Congress is held every 2 years and rotates among the continents, with the intention of facilitating education exchange, state-of-the-art training, and global networking. The Congress shares results of research, benchmarking, best practices, and major innovations in health technologies with stakeholders that contribute to better patient outcomes and experience.
- The abstracts should present professional experiences, lessons learned, and/or best practices in the Congress topics below related to Clinical Engineering & Health Technology Management.
- The abstract must be written in English. Both the abstract and the draft overview Powerpoint Presentation will be uploaded in pdf format. You may download the Powerpoint template here.
- The abstract's maximum length is 500 words, including a title, a description, and conclusions.
- The abstracts must be submitted through the platform (5th ICEHTMC EasyChair) by one of its authors, who will be considered as the corresponding author. A Powerpoint template is also downloadable at the submission page. The corresponding author will be the one who identifies and submits the abstract through the platform and must provide the following information:
- Name and surname
- Institution of Affiliation / Country
- The abstracts review will be in charge exclusively of the members of the 5th ICEHTMC Scientific Committee, who will designate reviewers related to the different research areas. The Scientific Committee will notify the result of the acceptance or rejection of the abstract through the EasyChair platform. The decision coming from the review process will be final.
Accepted and presented abstracts will be submitted to a special issue of the Global Clinical Engineering Journal, through a Proceedings of the 5th ICEHTMC. The journal is the preferred international forum for facilitating the exchange, knowledge sharing, and engagement of practitioners across the globe through a diverse range of high-quality contributions of professionals from clinical engineering, health-related technology, informatics, and patient-care outcomes.
A Student Abstract has a first author who qualifies as a student. The abstract may include more authors (student and/or non-student), but the first one must be a student. Student Abstracts will be considered as submissions by younger professionals prior to their 35th birthday (by November 10th, 2023). Student Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee separately.