Founders Council Members
International Recognition Awarded
Did you miss our webinar on Oxygen Concentrators?
Don't worry! Head on to our eLearning Center and gain access to the recording and materials.
More webinars to come very soon!
Why was GCEA created?
- For Clinical Engineering (CE) Professionals to be recognized for their unique contribution to healthcare delivery.
- To combine strength and leverage for change, engaging national society leaders to address healthcare challenges, and provide networking across societies.
- To improve harmonization and promotion of international CE education.
- To provide a platform to discuss & address challenging healthcare issues.
- To contribute to the definition of laws and regulations worldwide in the field of medical technology.
- To encourage CE practices and processes.
Events, materials, and recognitions in the Clinical Engineering field.