The GCEA is an international not-for-profit organization that represents
the Clinical Engineering field worldwide and guides its evolution.
5 Projects Delivered
ICEHTMC, Global CE Summit, Global CE Journal, WHO Innovation, and more!
5 Volumes Published
in the only global journal dedicated to Clinical Engineering.
13 Founders Council Members
International experts that represent every continent in the world.
2 International Recognition Awards
For Clinical Engineering Outstanding Contributions and Discoveries.
- For Clinical Engineering (CE) Professionals to be recognized for their unique contribution to healthcare delivery.
- To combine strength and leverage for change, engaging national society leaders to address healthcare challenges, and provide networking across societies.
- To improve harmonization and promotion of international CE education.
- To provide a platform to discuss & address challenging healthcare issues.
- To contribute to the definition of laws and regulations worldwide in the field of medical technology.
- To encourage CE practices and processes.
Events, materials, and recognitions in the Clinical Engineering field