Founders Council Members
International Recognition Awarded
Global Clinical Engineering Alliance (GCEA)
We're an international independent & professional organization that seeks to represent all Clinical Engineering Professionals in global scenarios.
Why was GCEA created?
- For Clinical Engineering (CE) Professionals to be recognized for their unique contribution to healthcare delivery.
- To combine strength and leverage for change, engaging national society leaders to address healthcare challenges, and provide networking across societies.
- To improve harmonization and promotion of international CE education.
- To provide a platform to discuss & address challenging healthcare issues.
- To contribute to the definition of laws and regulations worldwide in the field of medical technology.
- To encourage CE practices and processes.
Events, materials, and recognitions in the Clinical Engineering field.